Product Rave: Walden Farms Products

So, it's been quite the week here in the low carb kitchen. First off, I had to help teach a BREAD MAKING class! LOL! It was fun, but quite hard to make delicious smelling bread and not eat any of it! (ok, who am I kidding, I totally had a piece! My high carb devil on one shoulder beat down my low carb angel on the other and won this round...)

The other unfortunate blunder in my kitchen this week was that our oven broke. :( The heating element completely snapped in HALF! No oven means no yummy food being made and no food being made means no recipes for the blog!

Now, I didn't want to leave you hanging... so I thought I would do a product review this time. Okay, it is a product RAVE. My new FAVORITE low carb and some NO CARB (and calorie free!) products.




I have seen them at ALL of the grocery stores I frequent, Smiths (Kroger), Harmon's (Western Family) and even WALMART! They are sometimes in the diabetic/low gluten/gluten free section. They have dressings (great for days when you really want a salad but don't want to "spend" your carbs on a dressing...), sauces (marinara sauce anyone?!), even jams. If you buy online they have small "to go" sizes of their products so you can use them while you are out.

Check them out. They are awesome!


0 comments:

Post a Comment