Chicken BLT Salad


Bacon is so delicious... it makes everything that it comes into contact with so yummy. I mean think about it...

Lettuce...Ok...
Lettuce with Chicken Salad on top...Better...
Lettuce with Chicken Salad on top topped with BACON!.... Delicious.

This salad is SO easy to make and it's EASY. I prefer to bake my bacon. It makes life so much easier, and the house doesn't smell like a fried pig. (yuck.) For those of you who don't know how to bake bacon... here is a great link about How to Make Perfect Bacon.
....................

Chicken BLT Salad
Makes 4 Servings
2.3 Net Carbs, 1 from Veg

1/2 C Garlic and Herb Cream Cheese
3 Cups Chopped Cooked Chicken (about 4 boneless skinless breasts)
1/2 Cup Grape Tomatoes, Halved
1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
2 Bacon Slices

Microwave cheese in a small bowl on High for about 20 seconds until soft. In a large bowl, mix chicken, tomatoes and green onions. Pour softened cream cheese onto the chicken/tomato mixture. Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve on assorted greens if desired. (As you can see from the picture, I didn't add any greens. SHAME ON ME! I know, I know. I need to eat my greens... but this is quite good as just a chicken salad!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment