Double Chocolate Muffin in a Minute

I woke up this morning wanting chocolate cake.

"What do you mean I can't have a 58 net carb serving of molten chocolate cake for breakfast today!?"

That is pretty much what my brain yelled at me this morning. But then I got to thinking... I bet I could make a chocolate muffin in a minute, and if I add sugar free chocolate chips, I can get a similar molten effect!

mmmm..... chocolate cake for breakfast. (kinda)
............................

Double Chocolate Muffin in a Minute
3.9 NET carbs

1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon Splenda (or low carb sweetener of your choice)
1 tablespoon Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 egg
1 tablespoon butter (plus more for spreading if wanted)
1 -2 tablespoons Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup for drinks, such as DaVinci or Torani

Mix your dry ingredients together in a mug along with your chocolate chips. Add your egg and your butter and mix. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Serve and enjoy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment